If you're into the world of Teen Fashion, then Plato's Closet is for you. However, we don't want just anyone. We're building a team of energetic, positive, and hard working people who can work together and relate to the needs of our teenage and "twenty-something" Clientele. Our Customer Service must exceed expectations of our Customers by far. When our Customers leave Plato's Closet, they will come back because of the Positive experience mostly provided by YOU.
We're currently looking for Sales Associates which will have flexibility to work day and/or night shifts and/or on the weekends if necessary. We ask for a lot of flexibility from you, but we try hard to match your flexibility with our needs. Let us Let Let u
Job description: To help promote all aspects of the business including but not limited to buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Provide a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner. Assist store management in daily store operations, including the inspection and buying of used merchandise.
Major Areas of Responsibility
1. Enthusiastically Greet customers, determine their needs, and handle transactions in a professional manner.
2. Become familiar with products, brands, prices and make recommendations to Customers of our products, including their features and benefits to educate the Customer and at the same time to "Maximize the Sale."
3. Tell our Customers to "Come Back Again" and remind them to bring in the high priority items we are looking for.
4. Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock the store following our merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedure.
5. Develop proficiency in operating the computer system for all sales, buys, returns, etc.
6. Participate in store competition to win!!! win!!! win!!! We only want Winners! Are you a Winner?
1. The most important requirements are a great attitude, strong work ethic and customer service skills.
2. Prior retail experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates.
3. Ability to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Here is Your Test
Can YOU "make the difference for our Customers ?"
If YOUR answer is YES,
Download our application here .
Print it out and Fill it out.
Also please write YOUR Email Address on the TOP OF PAGE 2 of 4.
You can fax it to 866-859-9155 or you can
Re-scan the filled out application.
Click our address at PlatosCloset@foxvalley.net
Attach your filled out application and send it to us.
That's all there is to it.
Add Your Style to Ours . . .
Join the Plato's Closet® Team
Career Match Quiz
- Do you go through your friends' closets when they aren't looking?
- Do you check the person's shoes before saying "Yes" to a date?
- Do you know what A&F, LEI, and AE stand for?
- Do you enjoy working alongside like-minded, interesting, fun people?
- Do you like getting great discounts on cool stuff?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions, we'd love to meet you.
Click Here for more Information.